Saturday, August 19, 2017

Make Waves



I simply can not get enough of this mermaid tail from Julie Ebersole's Mermaid's Tail set from Ellen Hutson... I don't think I have ever used a single stamp more than I have used this one! This time I embossed the tail in gold on the card base, and die cut the top panel placing the aperture over the embossed tail.  I had used the stencil for another card. Afterwards, I left the distress inks on the stencil, sprayed it with water, and pressed it to a panel of watercolor paper. I love the soft, "foamy" effect. This card was made for a friend who needs a lot of support and encouragement right now. I just love the sentiments included in this set, and I thought these that I stamped on the inside were just perfect.

I'm playing at:


2 comments:

Gerrina said...

Still fin to see what else you make with it! So keep them coming... Enjoy the sunday!

Borqna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.