Thursday, October 12, 2017

Oceans Of Joy



There's a new challenge over at Time Out Challenges - It's a "Home Sweet Home" theme, and the inspiration is the photograph above. As I so often do, I went with a literal take. The photo is so intriguing to me - I have such a love for things of the sea. I love the combination and contrast of the white seahorse and shells and the bright orange pumpkins. I did not place pumpkins in my design, though I did add bits of orange. The coral inside the shaker is stamped with an image from Designs By Ryn. The other stamped images and sentiment are all Hero Arts.

Our Guest Designer for both the challenge and reminder posts for Time Out #94 is Janet of Swanlady Impressions. Janet is a CAS rock star. Her work is swoon-worthy. As I strolled through her blog, I was filled with inspiration and delight. Treat yourself to a visit to Swanlady Inpressions. You will be so glad you did.

Our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations. The challenge winner will be awarded a $10 gift voucher to use in the Stamplorations store.


Ponder the inspiration photo, and see where it takes you. Create a project, link up and play with us at Time Out Challenges. I can't wait to see what come up with!

6 comments:

sandie said...

This has to be the card that is the closet to the photo! I am so impressed by how you picked out so many elements and combined them perfectly. I absolutely love this card Stephanie xx

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous take on the inspiration, Stephanie ... the ocean elements look fabulous against the depth of the watery shaker ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

This is wonderful in every way. Love that you made it a shaker, and kept so close to the photo inspiration. You have some wonderful under the sea stamps and dies. I also did not find a way to use the pumpkin!

Nonni said...

I love these stamps by HA, they are on my wishlist... Great use of them! I also love that you made a shaker card -that's actually my idea for next week too but I hope that's ok! Sending hugs!

Gerrina said...

Oh wow a shaker like this is soo beautiful! Love the stil some CaS-look, but most of all it looks so elegant! Super how you managed that with a shakercard! Hugs, Gerrina

Jenny Colacicco said...

Stephanie you totally rocked this challenge!! Wowzer, all the elements are there and you made a shaker to boot. Just amazing , I love it. Jenny x